Review of FXCM
- Score: (9/10)
- Site URL: www.fxcm.co.uk
One of the leading forex brokers with tremendous reputation among fx traders. Offering an outstanding forex trading client with excellent usability, which is easy to customize. Low spread, multi-language support and multiple trading platform compatibility adds to the popularity of this forex broker.
FXCM was founded already 1999 and currently have offices in London (UK), New York (US), Melbourne (Australia), Toronto (Canada), Hong Kong and Singapore.
With over 100 000 live customers, this forex broker have succeed to attract a huge amount of forex traders. Their trading platforms are among the leading in the industry. Not only graphically attractive, it also have excellent order execution, support for 20 languages and easy overview.
See our screenshots of FXCM or read the >>full review of FXCM for more info.
- Founded: 1999
- Regulated by: NFA (USA), FSAuthority (UK), ASIC (AU), BCSC (CA) & SFC (HK).
- Trading Platform(s): FX Trading Station and supports Meta Trader 4.
- Amount of clients: 100 000 live forex trading accounts
- Account size: $2000 standard account, $25 mini account
- Margin/Leverage: 200:1* standard account, 400:1 mini account
- Pip spread on majors: Institutional 1 pip, Standard 2-3 pip & 4 pip on mini.
- Customer support: Over 20 languages
- Monthly trading volume: Approx. $200 billion
- Capital: $120 Million in capital.
- Customer support: 24 hours between Sun-Fri.
- Trading Restrictions: No Trading Restrictions
- Other Trading: commodities (gold+silver), indices, CFDs, futures, forwards,
- Services: phone, chat, forums, manuals and newsletters.